Power Line announces the release of 2nd Edition of Power Line South Asia , a special publication from India Infrastructure Publishing House, detailing the Power Scenario in the SAARC Region. It is set to release on March 31st, 2020.
Power Line South Asia, with information on all the latest developments, issues and opportunities in the power sector – across the generation, transmission and distribution segments – in the following South Asian countries: Bangladesh, Bhutan, Nepal, Sri Lanka, Afghanistan, Pakistan & India.
For editorial contributions or advertising opportunities in the second edition of Power Line South Asia, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org, + 91 8130 919 700.
You can refer the 1st edition of Power Line South Asia for details. Top stories covered in that issue are:
- Interview with Dr Ahmad Kaikaus, MPEMR, Bangladesh
- Interview with Dinesh Kumar Ghimire, MoEWRI, Nepal
- Views of A.K. Bhalla, Ministry of Power, India
- Views of Samdrup Thinley, Bhutan Electricity Authority
- Increasing focus on green energy across the region
- Pakistan takes steps to reduce its circular debt and fuel import dependence
- Sri Lanka sets bigger goals after achieving 100 per cent electrification
- Afghanistan embarks on power sector growth
Download Your Free Copy